Process Pump & seal, Inc. is your local solution provider! We offer A.W. Chesterton Company Valve Stem Packing to help improve your facilities' process. We offer many packings for different markets and applicaitons :
- Valve Stem Packing
- Low Emission Packing
- Emissions Service
- Steam Service
- Chemical Service
- Valve Live Loading
Valve stem packing plays a critical role in overall valve performance. Reducing or eliminating process leakage is critical not only to process performance but also to employee safety, regulatory compliance, and profitability.
Whether you are dealing with high steam, high pressure, or caustic chemical conditions, you can rely on Chesterton sealing specialists for applications expertise and innovative valve packing products to help your company realize optimal valve performance.
Featured Application: 1622E for Emissions Service
Turn to Chesterton's award-winning low emissions packing and expertise to meet consent decree requirements for industrial emissions imposed by the EPA. As a key player in industrial committees involved in the control of fugitive emissions, Chesterton is recognized as a leader in emissions sealing.
We incorporate the latest material technology into our compression packing products and have excelled at industry testing standards for VOC service, including API and ISO protocols.
Low Industrial Emissions Tech Tips
This high-performance valve stem packing from Chesterton blocks valve fugitive emissions to below consent decree requirements.
- A non-hardening flexible packing constructed from an Inconel-reinforced mesh with internal exfoliated graphite; will not shrink or absorb moisture
- Easy to install and can be used to standardize your isolation valve sealing needs
- A single spool solution that reduces inventories and installation errors caused using multiple types of rings in various orientations
- Ideal for use in a variety of applications to seal light and heavy hydrocarbons, VOCs, VHAPs, and most non-oxidizing chemicals in the hydrocarbon processing and chemical industries
Award-Winning Emissions Control
- The National Pollution Prevention Roundtable's 2010 Most Valuable Pollution Prevention (MVP2) award
- Chemical Processing Magazines 2011 Vaaler Award for emissions reduction capability