Process Pump & Seal, Inc. is your local slurry pump solution provider. We offer slurry pumps from the manufacturers below. Please click the link or the logo to see more !
Metso Cornell Summit
Manufacturer Spotlight: Metso
We keep a wide array of metso stock to encourage the best delivery. Metso offers a comprehensive line of horizontal slurry pumps to serve a wide range of slurry transport applications. Metso’s total solution of pumps, parts and service tackle even the most abrasive applications and help our customers reduce operating costs.
Video: Metso Slurry Pumps
The Metso line of horizontal slurry pumps offers a huge range of sizes and capability for every slurry pump application. We understand that there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all solution in increasingly complex mining operations. That’s why we work with customers to understand their challenges, process conditions and variables to select the equipment and service regimen to maximize efficiency and minimize the total cost of ownership.
- Robust construction and design to maximize wear life
- Modular pump design for full life cycle efficiency
- Innovative design reduces cost and simplifies pump maintenance and service
- Multiple shaft sealing options for every application
- The latest in modular technology offers reliablity and flexibilitty to meet customer demands (metal or rubber)
- Long-lasting bearing and wet end design
Metso Pumps Outperform in a Wide Range of Slurry Pump Applications, Including:
- Mining and mineral processing
- Heavy duty and abrasive slurries
- Sand and gravel
- Slurry transfer
- Cyclone feed
- Boost pumps
Robust Construction -
Robust construction of pumps with a modular design ensure long wear life and efficiency in two ways. First, the pumps are constructed with materials to offer the best possible wear life and corrosion resistance. Second, the impeller design maximizes efficiency throughout the product life cycle by allowing for periodic impeller adjustments to reduce energy usage.