Process Pump & Seal, Inc. is your local provider of Inpro/Seal's bearing protection products. Inpro/Seal is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of permanent bearing protection and complete shaft seals for rotating equipment. Since 1977 Inpro/Seal has delivered innovative sealing solutions that improve the reliability of rotating equipment around the globe.
As the inventor of the original Bearing Isolator, Inpro/Seal continues to be a leading provider of permanent bearing protection for a variety of applications. No matter the size or complexity of the application, Inpro/Seal’s technical experts can design a custom solution for your equipment.
Bearing failures lead to expensive downtime and lost production. With Inpro/Seal Bearing Isolators you can reduce maintenance costs and double the lifetime of your rotating equipment.
The Inpro/Seal Bearing Isolator is a two part dynamic seal consisting of a stator and a rotor attached to the shaft. The rotor and stator form a non-contacting compound labyrinth seal with no wearing parts – ensuring permanent protection
Featured Product: Inpro/Seal VB45-S Bearing Isolator
Keep contamination out. Keep lubrication in.
The VB45-S Bearing Isolator is the new standard in Bearing Isolator technology. The next step in permanent bearing protection, Inpro/Seal's latest design provides the best protection against contamination ingress (IP66 rated) and lubrication loss available, at only a 15.88 mm (0.625 in.) overall length.
The VB45-S ensures premium protection in such a small design envelope by utilizing multiple innovative design features. The patented XX Interface and oversized contamination chamber blocks contaminants from entering the bearing housing while the enlarged D-Groove protects against oil loss by capturing oil on the shaft and returning to the bearing housing. The unique VB45 Chamber houses the VBX® Ring to inhibit the transfer of vapor contamination created by the heating/cooling of the bearing enclosure.
Same day shipments are available.
Patented bearing isolator design features protect in two ways. Here’s how…
- Lubricant is captured in the inner portion of the labyrinth and flows back to the bearing housing.
- Outside contamination attempting to enter the bearing housing is captured in the outer labyrinth paths and expelled through a port in the rotor by centrifugal force and gravity.
Features and Benefits:
- Non-wearing, non-contacting, permanent bearing protection
- Custom engineered for your specific application and operating environment
- Split designs for ease of installation
- Patented VBX Ring blocks moisture and condensation created by heating/cooling of bearing enclosures
- Same day shipments available on most products, including new designs
- Unconditional performance guarantee
The Inpro/Seal Bearing Isolator is a unique barrier for contamination ingress and lubrication retention for bearings installed in pumps, motors, gearboxes, pillow blocks, steam turbines, sleeve-bearing motors, paper machine rolls, and many other types of rotating equipment.
No matter the size or complexity of your application, Inpro/Seal can design an isolator to fit your specifications.