24x7 365 – We are on call, ready to help you get back to your production.
Our seasoned field service technician’s goal is to fix the problem at hand, as efficiently and as effectively as possible. Our technicians are highly trained and availible for push / pull projects, alignments, non comprehensive vibration analysis and thermal imaging, rotating and reciprocating equipment installation and beter yet, we will offer you additional manpower if needed. We offer a range of on-site services, ranging from routine equipment maintenance, bearing and rotating asset preservation including preventive and predictive maintenance programs (See "PROTECTS"). Emergency equipment on-site repairs and installation. Our Technicians are outfitted with safe and efficient trucks with cranes, light rigging and specialized tools. Our OSHA approved safety program has been accepted industry wide.
Here are some of the services we offer on-site:
- Pump Removal (for evaluation) (Push / Pull)
- Pump Installation (Push / Pull)
- Motor Installation (Push / Pull)
- Seal Removal, Disassembly, Evaluation, Repair and Reassemble to the Equipment. (Push / Pull)
- Laser Alignment
- Pump Repair (Push Pull)
- Coupling Inspection & Installation
- Pump Startups
- Non Comprehensive Thermal Analysis
- Non Comprehensive Vibration Analysis
- 5 service trucks; 1 Ford, F-800 Flat Bed 17 foot (2 ea.) Full service trucks with cranes (4WD). Complete Push/Pull
- Each service truck is stocked independently with its own tools and alignment machines (complete with Ventura Cranes up to 5,000 lbs. capacity and 10’ – 20’ boom)
- Alignment Equipment- We use the ROTALIGN ULTRA and the OPTALIGN
- Extech- FLIR Thermography Equipment and Vibration Equipment
Questions ? Inquiries ? Contact us today at email@example.com or call (513) 988-7000 !